I did Sensa for two months by this point and have yet to find anything wrong with it and plenty of things right with it. I am one of those “eat even after you’re full” people and Sensa really helped with that.
It doesn’t change the taste of your food. It triggers your brain response telling you’re full sooner than you actually are. So it helps with portion control. I recommend using this with a healthy diet and at least some exercise. With these recommendations, I lost…read this review here
Octavia Spencer, the actress who won an Oscar for her performance in “The Help,” is suing the weight loss company Sensa for alleged fraud and breach of contract. read story here
slideshow review of Sensa
- How Does Sensa Work?
- How To Use Sensa
- What Does Sensa Taste Like?
- Is Sensa Safe?
- Any Sensa Side Effects?
- How Much Does Sensa Cost?
- Will Sensa Really Help Me Lose Weight?
- What About Sensa Sprinkles – How Do They Work?
- What Does Dr Oz Think About Sensa?
- What Does Dr Oz Prefer OVER Sensa for Weight Loss?
- How Does the Sensa Diet Work?
- How To Get The Best Weight Loss Results from Sensa
- Bottom Line – Does Sensa Actually Work?
- What About Saffron Extract Powder & Supplements?